5 Teams Crest wouldn't score On!

patsfball

Mar 12, 2014
Mallard Creek
Butler
Independence
New Bern
Lincolnton - yes little Lincolnton

We will never know for sure because Crest avoids regular season competition!

Good call Dog. Crest and Harbison couldn't get out of their backfield in the 2nd half of the playoff game. Hall, Hayes, Davis, Alverson, Steele, and Muse will make it miserable for the Chargers this year.

Reactions: coondog8585
Stopped in Belmont the other day and heard much talk of how SP is going to dismantle
Crest in a few weeks. Sounded pretty convincing to me. I'm pickin SP by 12

Reactions: seadog28
Pats c'mon man. Not one to take up for crust but u r in no position to say anyone had an easy schedule . We go undefeated with yalls schedule last year. If u were a high school coach would u schedule them ?

Pats c'mon man. Not one to take up for crust but u r in no position to say anyone had an easy schedule . We go undefeated with yalls schedule last year. If u were a high school coach would u schedule them ?
Our schedule last year included Burns....and you didnt go undefeated. Freedom has always done well
with Crest and really all of Cleveland County. By no stretch of the imagination am I saying we would
have been able to beat Crest last year,,,, just enjoying Rulz. Lighten up Bulldog

I know man ....just giving u a hard time. Anything to liven up preps. This is the deadest pre-season I can ever remember on here. Did u make It to our 7 on 7 with yall? I scored it at 5/5. Your qb started slow but throws it pretty well. Emmons looks pretty fast . What is his 40 time ?

I know man ....just giving u a hard time. Anything to liven up preps. This is the deadest pre-season I can ever remember on here. Did u make It to our 7 on 7 with yall? I scored it at 5/5. Your qb started slow but throws it pretty well. Emmons looks pretty fast . What is his 40 time ?
Honestly I didnt make it, I appreciate the feedback. I wanted to see this one but was out of town.
BJ is a 4.46. How did your QB look?

Bj looks faster than last year but hard to tell I guess in 7 on 7 vs. Full pads. Our qb has been throwing the ball pretty well this summer . Started out really hot against yall....3 scores right off and then cooled some. Your defense is a small bunch but pretty scrappy.

Bj looks faster than last year but hard to tell I guess in 7 on 7 vs. Full pads. Our qb has been throwing the ball pretty well this summer . Started out really hot against yall....3 scores right off and then cooled some. Your defense is a small bunch but pretty scrappy.
Our defense lost a lot from last year. 7 starters and the Defensive Coordinator.
Could be interesting on that side of the ball. We do return the Conference Defensive
Player of the Year, but pretty young overall on defense. All joking aside a little concerned
with opening the season with Shelby

It should be a good game and a fun one to watch. Freedom and shelby have always had some hard fought games between the two.

Lawndog I think it has something to do with these new boards.I'm still a little confused trying to figure it all out.

BJ is good for at least 2 against any D - Crest included

patsfball, Moe Neal from Forestview is a highly recruited RB with multiple offers from Division 1 schools and they played Crest in the 3rd round of the 2014 playoffs. Moe finished the night with negative 11 yards and his Big South Champs went home with a 52-7 loss. I understand Emmons is a quality running back but if the line cannot make a lane or block a D lineman he will not be able to get started. Ask Moe.

Finally, I want to address your delusion that Freedom is some kind of good football program. Freedom, like the 2011 South Point Red Raiders were paper champions only in the minds of their delusional fans (see mirror for example). In 2011 SP was the top ranked team from the West, 10-0 and choked so mightily in their first round loss to Weddington that the One n Done category was created. After your teams first round similar choke job against East Rowan last year, I have to inform you that your Pats now join SP in this exclusive club.

Enjoy!

As usual, ICF leaves out important information while incorrectly trying to show his daddy that his nuts have dropped.

We lost our QB to a horrific injury, and had that not happened, we would have yet another championship.

Pats, be proud anytime your program is mentioned in the same sentence as South Point High School. Can't you feel these crampers getting nervous? I can!!!

As usual, ICF leaves out important information while incorrectly trying to show his daddy that his nuts have dropped.

We lost our QB to a horrific injury, and had that not happened, we would have yet another championship.

Pats, be proud anytime your program is mentioned in the same sentence as South Point High School. Can't you feel these crampers getting nervous? I can!!!
Whats the deal between the hatred between crest and south point??
I dont know if any two non county schools hate each other as yall do. On as serious note good luck to both teams this year. I for one am ready for things to start up

heelsfan,

Crest, back in the day, used to be every other team's homecoming game. Think Draughn. The big boys were South Point and Shelby. Well, then they started winning some and the puppies started yapping. The yapping gets louder and louder until their Daddys' (Shelby and SP) wrap them on the snout.

A lot of Championships between the 3 schools, but the pecking order goes, SP, Shelby and then Crest. As it should be and always will. Crest fans just can't handle the truth, thus the yap, yap, yap.

heelsfan,

Crest, back in the day, used to be every other team's homecoming game. Think Draughn. The big boys were South Point and Shelby. Well, then they started winning some and the puppies started yapping. The yapping gets louder and louder until their Daddys' (Shelby and SP) wrap them on the snout.

A lot of Championships between the 3 schools, but the pecking order goes, SP, Shelby and then Crest. As it should be and always will. Crest fans just can't handle the truth, thus the yap, yap, yap.

LOL! You are so full of crap. I hate SP because of their ignorant, wife beating, fat ho loving, fans. They are there in the good times and they pull for other schools in the bad times. SOUTH POINT SUCKS!

heelsfan,

Seadog using a little revisionist history here. Crest and South Point used to play each other regularly until the mid 80's. Coinciding with Crest starting to win games year after year and then South Point had their schedule fill up for some reason. Took them about 17 years to find their way back on the schedule with Crest.

I stand by my analysis! Just because Crest and Shelby got scared doesn't make it untrue!

LOL! You are so full of crap. I hate SP because of their ignorant, wife beating, fat ho loving, fans. They are there in the good times and they pull for other schools in the bad times. SOUTH POINT SUCKS!

My friend, if you hate us now, just wait and see how much deeper that hatred will grow in a month. August 22nd to be exact!

Fear is a strange feeling. Seadog and his cohort coondog are showing all the symptoms . Time is closing in on the SP faithful . Expect the nervous talk to get worse. Followed by paranoia . Finally they will lash out with all kinds of insanity. Involving everybody we have ever played. Including hypothetical losses to teams we will never play. After the whooping.....They will go FOOT for awhile. Licking their wounds .....Beating all the powerhouses in gaston co. To again declare their supremacy in the playoffs. Rational people already know how that will end.....Charger fans....Understand This....We will win with character......We will not gloat(too much) after the inevitable.

Whats the deal between the hatred between crest and south point??
I dont know if any two non county schools hate each other as yall do. On as serious note good luck to both teams this year. I for one am ready for things to start up
Where have you been?? On a serious note, where have you been? Crest and SP,,,really
You're making the entire 28655 zip code look stupid - Mr Football

I feel it for sure Seadog. Pretty sure they start out 0-1. By the end of the season
the only reason people will be visiting Boiling Springs is to buy rebel flags.

Reactions: seadog28
My friend, if you hate us now, just wait and see how much deeper that hatred will grow in a month. August 22nd to be exact!
It can't grow deeper. That is not possible. On the 21st you'll stand there and tell me "they're just to big and fast for us again this year" I'll say, I know. You and I both will have to keep coondog from committing suicide, by overdosing on skittles and slobber. As always, it will be good to see you my friend.

Last edited:
I'm butt hurt that none of you come to the 2A board and discuss Shelby. That's why I come up to this board and insert myself in things that have nothing to do with me. You guys typed the wrong date and I caught it. That makes Shelby better than SP and Crest even though they both beat us last year like the 2A school we are. We're rough. we're tough, we're just strutting our stuff. Go Lions!

We know.

patsfball, Moe Neal from Forestview is a highly recruited RB with multiple offers from Division 1 schools and they played Crest in the 3rd round of the 2014 playoffs. Moe finished the night with negative 11 yards and his Big South Champs went home with a 52-7 loss. I understand Emmons is a quality running back but if the line cannot make a lane or block a D lineman he will not be able to get started. Ask Moe.

Finally, I want to address your delusion that Freedom is some kind of good football program. Freedom, like the 2011 South Point Red Raiders were paper champions only in the minds of their delusional fans (see mirror for example). In 2011 SP was the top ranked team from the West, 10-0 and choked so mightily in their first round loss to Weddington that the One n Done category was created. After your teams first round similar choke job against East Rowan last year, I have to inform you that your Pats now join SP in this exclusive club.

Enjoy!
Emmons would break your DLine. Not one team has been able to stop him in 2 yrs. Quit pretending
Ima. Ask Moe. He has been in multiple camps with BJ

Emmons would break your DLine. Not one team has been able to stop him in 2 yrs. Quit pretending
Ima. Ask Moe. He has been in multiple camps with BJ

Okay let's just pretend you're serious for a second...if east Rowan can beat you. Tre Harbison will run all over you! I pray we play freedom. I will laugh in your face and pray you never come on these boards again.

Okay let's just pretend you're serious for a second...if east Rowan can beat you. Tre Harbison will run all over you! I pray we play freedom. I will laugh in your face and pray you never come on these boards again.

91, brother, your hatred of Freedom makes you ineffective, however correct.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT