ADVERTISEMENT

2017 Realignment

All-out_34

Feb 5, 2012
Salisbury, NC
With the new 20-30-30-20 model coming in after next football season, I sat down and tried my best to figure it out. This is my best guess on the new 1A line and what schools will be joining and leaving 1A.... The new 1A line will be about 663 students, with Tarboro being the highest, and Ocracoke being the lowest. 1A has the smallest difference out of all the classifications. From what I can see, when it comes to football, the playing field if even if you look at it from an ADM standpoint.
Schools leaving 1A for 2A
Whiteville
Heide Trask

How is Tarboro the biggest when we had 577 kids last year and projected at 560 or smaller next?

I think he is using the numbers that were used in the last realignment which are way off in some cases with Tarboro being a perfect example.

I think he is using the numbers that were used in the last realignment which are way off in some cases with Tarboro being a perfect example.

I was interested in this thread until I seen that ole' ugly Dook Bluedevil logo...lol.....Just kidding of course!

What will be interesting to see, is which 2A schools if any will move down to 1A for the next realignment?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT