ADVERTISEMENT

2015 Football Info needed (65 1A Teams confirmed)

Deana_King

Staff
May 31, 2001
Here are the teams that have returned the questionnaire for the 2015 NC Prep Football News Yearbook. If you have submitted the info and it is not listed, contact me at gatarams@yahoo.com.

TEAMS INFO RECEIVED:

1. Alleghany
2. Avery
3. Bishop McGuinness
4. East Carteret
5. East Columbus
6. East Montgomery
7. East Wilkes
8. Lakewood
9. Mitchell
10. Riverside-Martin
11. South Creek
12. South Robeson
13. South Stanly
14. Southeast Halifax
15. Starmount
16. Wallace-Rose Hill
17. West Montgomery
18. Whiteville
19. Camden County
20 Tarboro
21. Thomas Jefferson
22. Louisburg
23. North Moore
24. North Edgecombe
25. Manteo
26. Plymouth
27. Cherokee
28. East Surry
29. Pine Lake Prep
30. Rosewood
31. Andrews
32. Weldon
33. Elkin
34. Robbinsville
35. Community School of Davidson
36. Mount Airy
37. WS Prep
38. Rosman
39. South Davidson
40. Southside
41. Mattamuskeet
42. Jones
43. Murphy
44. North Stokes
45, Hobbton
46. North Duplin
47. Mountain Island Charter
48. Trask
49. Rocky Mount Prep
50. Bessemer City
51. James Kenan
52. Cherryville
53. Perquimans
54. Union Academy
55. Northside-Pinetown
56. Spring Creek
57. Cape Hatteras
58. Chatham Central
59. Albemarle
60. Pamlico
61. Granville Central
62. Princeton
63. Walkertown
64. Northampton
65. Columbia

Last edited:
Reactions: BulldogsFollower
Question Deana? On the old board there was a place at the top where I could click on and it would show what posters were on the board at any time. I don't see that on the new board. Thanks.

will these be posted in gridiron club all i see is 3 over there.

Yes. I have started a new job with Lowe's so I'm trying to get adjusted to my new schedule. I will add more this weekend.

Buddy look on the right side of the Main Forum page. It lists who is online there.

I have started a new job at Lowes. I have been there 3 weeks so I'm trying to do a lot of things on my weekends. It's been really tough trying to balance my time. Please bear with me!!

CHEROKEE 2015 SCHEDULE

Aug. 21st
TRINITY ACADEMY
Aug. 28th
@ Mitchell
Sep. 4th
@ Choctaw MS
Sep. 11th COSBY TN
Sep. 18th
SMOKY MOUNTAIN
Sep. 25th
MURPHY*
Oct. 2nd
open
Oct. 9th @ Swain County*
Oct. 16th ROSMAN*
Oct. 23rd @ Andrews*
Oct. 30th ROBBINSVILLE*
Nov. 6th @ Hayesville*

i know u are busy with your new job, but can u give me andrews schelude?

2015 SCHEDULE

Aug. 21st
@ Brevard
Aug. 28th
TELLICO PLAINS TN
Sep. 4th
@ Mitchell
Sep. 11th
UNION COUNTY GA
Sep. 18th
@ Hayesville
Sep. 25th
@ Robbinsville*
Oct. 2nd
ROSMAN*
Oct. 9th MURPHY*
Oct. 16th @ Swain County*
Oct. 23rd CHEROKEE*
Oct. 30th @ Hayesville*
Nov. 6th open

are u telling me andrews will play hayesville twice this yr? and both games r at hville. wow.

They are playing twice. Now both at Hayesville has me wondering but that was what was sent to me.

As I am sure you are aware of the situation in Albemarle you probably want hear from us in time to make your book. But at long last we hope to name our new HC within the week. Good luck to your Rams next season.

hey deana, it appears that u r through posting profiles on the gridiron club. but before u stop totally i was wondering if u would mind posting some or all of the remaining mvac teams, north, east, west wilkes, wilkes central. and maybe north stokes?

i know u r superbusy with ur job and other stuff so if u dont have time or dont feel like it its all good, i will just be patient till end of july when ur book is released. regardless i will still be buying a book like i do every year. it really is a great book and u do an excellent job covering highschool football. thanks for all the time and energy u put in for us. fans.

Lol!! I have stopped for the time being because I got like 100 surveys in. I'm typing them up to get into the book, but I will post the ones above that I have done. WW and WC have not been typed up yet.

Just put my check in the mail for the book. I'll take 2. One for home and one to look at when travelling to away games. Best pre-season book ever! Thanks Deana...Go Warriors!

Deana, Cherokee plays trinity. Is that in NC or Tenn.?

Also do you have Hayesville schedule yet? I have Hville playing Trinity Christian Aca. Tenn. Can you tell me if that if that is right?

Deana,

I'm aware you're busy but do you have a timeline when you'll have some more of the football profiles added to the Gridiron Board? Sadly, I won't be able to purchase a book when they're released this month. Will be out of town for a little while. Thanks in advance.

Yes, I'm still busy with compiling the book. As soon as I send it off we will start putting more on that forum.

Right now, my #1 goal is to get the book done this week!

Reactions: Illuminati704
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT