ADVERTISEMENT

1A West: WS Prep 64, Albemarle 43

what a joke, hope East Carteret runs Prep off the court next weekend. Congrats to Albemarle on a great season, shame it had to end this way.

Carteret might want to wake up or that's not going to happen. Trailing a Northside team they beat twice by about a thousand after the 1st.

EDIT: Upset alert cancelled. Carteret in control now.
This post was edited on 3/7 4:30 PM by Dave2kMA

WSP girls are killing Cherokee at the half 52-16. Looks like an all WSP in the finals guys.
When will this madness stop??????
This post was edited on 3/7 4:43 PM by Buddy Rich

Congrats to Prep boys...pretty good for a team that was only honorable mention in the last NC Preps poll!

Buddy, you might have missed it last night, but there really is not a problem. Big43 told me so last night. It is just a sign of the times change and everything is the way it is supposed to be. No madness to stop. They have 243 students and coincidentally they are able to come up with a boys and a girls team that could quite possible win the 3a championship. I know it may sound strange statistically but Big43 assured me that it is all good. LMAO

They're really good. It'll be interesting to see how they match up with Riverside in the title game next week.

Riverside isn't nearly as deep or veteran laden as they were a year ago when they torpedoed a weak schedule and then nearly shocked Bishop in the title game. However, they still have (arguably) the very best individual player in 1A, played a MUCH more difficult schedule this year that will have them better ready to play a game against a top tier opponent (credit to Coach Maness for that) and will get after Prep with their high pressure defense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT