ADVERTISEMENT

1A West Round 3

Like I told you before, think Murphy took game too lightly last time. Same mistake won't happen again.. Anyway good Thanksgiving post later and see ya Friday.

Originally posted by smcdogfan:

I'm gonna agree with you on that as well , even though he hates us
, if Rville gets it done Friday night I will be pulling for them to win
a state title and bring another one back to the SMC .
Well it's pretty clear from the "good enough" thread that he's not the only one from Robbinsville who hates us, apparently the whole town does.

But that's ok, we will be the adults here and support the Knights to win it all if they win Friday night, for the SMC and for the mountains.

Go thru R-vill on a activity bus and see how many "Birds" you can count.

You will see alot of birds here. We have alot of wild life.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Most on here think we are going to get beat. Most of the NCpreps folks think it also. Hope the ACT also picks Murphy.

I fell really good about this game.

So bk do you think Cruz will run for 300 plus again? Y'all needed every one of those yards last time and Murphy didn't play anywhere near their best ball.

Yes I do think he(cruz) will have less yards this time. I also think we have got much better passing the ball and now we have more receivers getting it done. And every time Cruz has been slowed down Skylar has had alot of rushing yards. Remember in the first game Skylar didnt have that many yards because he didnt need to. He will have more rushing and more passing than the first time. Does that mean we will win, No. But I think he(skylar) will have a bigger game than last time. So just Key in on Cruz like others have done.
This post was edited on 2/25 12:10 PM by BK13T-$

25 bucks says Pup's win by 10+, any takers? If I win I'll donate it to the DSS to go towards a Christmas for some needy children.

Reactions: BK13T-$
Quick recap of Game 1
First downs M 14 R 18
Rushing M 34/133 R 54/389 *Cruz 34/330*
Passing M 8/14/117 R 3/8/48
Interceptions M 0/0 R 0/0
Fumbles M 1/1 R 1/1
Penalties M 9/70 R 7/55
Punts M 2/10 R 0/0
Kickoff returns M 6/89 R 1/22
Third-down conv M 5/14 R 6/13

M 7 7 0 7-21
R 3 7 13 7-30

Iv'e been sitting back reading all of these comments about how Robinsville should have beat Murphy by more well they didn't. So why keep saying we could have beat Murphy by 2 more tds. The fact is you guys didn't beat Murphy that bad yes on paper it looked like total domination because one player racked up so many yards but paper can't win games. In reality you guys should have beat murphy a whole lot worse then the final score. Murphy played there worst game of the season against robinsville that's a fact just go back and look at all the other games we played better leading up to that game.That being said I have much respect for the robinsville team they have earned it. It will be the best game of the season for both team.

Glad to hear Cruz's ankle is on the mend. Maybe he will be able to go fulll throttle at basketball practice Monday evening...... :)

Originally posted by Black Knight 454:
Robbinsville should have scored at least two more touchdowns against murphy in the regular season game.
That's funny. Murphy left at least two TDs on the field that night and played one of the worst games they have played all season, and it still took rville playing the best they have played all season to win the game. Keep talking!

I'll be surprised if Cruz gets over 150 rushing tomorrow night. I'd say he'll have a decent night, but I don't think Murphy will let him gain anywhere near what he had last time. At least I hope that's the case lol.

Also, I personally would like to see Murphy take the ball first and just drive it down the field right off the bat for a score. I think that would help tremendously with momentum and kill some of the excitement on the Robbinsville side. But I think shutting Robbinsville down on their first drive would be huge to. Eh well less than 24 hours to go! Thankful I'm in town for this one!
This post was edited on 11/27 10:54 PM by pollo_loco

Murphy had a lead at halftime and it sure didnt take the air out of the Rville fans. Robbinsville wins tonight.

One thing is for sure, a bitter bitter pill for the loser to swallow tonight. Both teams have had tremendous seasons and one will end tonight. I have no doubt each team will give everything they have tonight and then some. Gonna be a war. GO DOGS!

Originally posted by BK13T-$:
Murphy had a lead at halftime and it sure didnt take the air out of the Rville fans. Robbinsville wins tonight.Murphy fumbled the first snap of the second half and that turned the mo to rville's side. That play was blocked perfectly and would have gone for a TD. Murphy scores there and they are up ten and have all the mo. Instead, rville gets the ball at Murphy's 20 yard line and scores to go up by three. Murphy never recovered. That was a game changer. If Murphy plays D the way they have for the last five or six weeks and if they don't turn the ball over, the dogs win and win comfortably tonight. Rville's dream season ends tonight. Sorry bk.

This post was edited on 11/28 1:12 PM by NC nole fan

Originally posted by knine1:

Zuma, As Simon and Garfunkel sang, it's the sound of silence......
And the vision that was planted in my brain Still remains.

Robbinsville dropped a touchdown pass at the end of the 2nd quarter and dropped another later in the game. Or the score would have been at least 42 to 21.

Originally posted by Black Knight 454:

Robbinsville dropped a touchdown pass at the end of the 2nd quarter and dropped another later in the game. Or the score would have been at least 42 to 21.
If that helps you feel better about tonight then have at it!
roll.r191677.gif

Originally posted by NC nole fan:

Murphy had a lead at halftime and it sure didnt take the air out of the Rville fans. Robbinsville wins tonight.

Murphy fumbled the first snap of the second half and that turned the mo to rville's side. That play was blocked perfectly and would have gone for a TD. Murphy scores there and they are up ten and have all the mo. Instead, rville gets the ball at Murphy's 20 yard line and scores to go up by three. Murphy never recovered. That was a game changer. If Murphy plays D the way they have for the last five or six weeks and if they don't turn the ball over, the dogs win and win comfortably tonight. Rville's dream season ends tonight. Sorry bk.

This post was edited on 11/28 1:12 PM by NC nole fan
What?
3dgrin.r191677.gif

BK,
You have not only surpassed your creepiness but your level of stupidity astounds me and probably everyone else on these boards. You had a decent team playing in a horrible 1A division compounded by lucking up and not having to face a full strength Murphy team twice. You are always talking about the historic greatness of Robbinsville and all your championships but you bring this thread back up after MONTHS. Act like you have been there before and don't act like you lined up man for man with both teams 100% and smashed Murphy.

This response is not a reflection of my thoughts about Robbinsville to the rest of you knight fans, but simply this idiot who everyone hates even his fellow supporters and coaches of the team he claims to support. BK you should keep your mouth shut and stay humble cause something tells me the next few years you are gonna have a ton of humble pie coming your way.

That's funny. How long was it for Murphy? About 18 years.
15 years actually and Murphy won two titles in three years and played in 4 straight title games when they did get back.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT