ADVERTISEMENT

1A West Round 3

You call it what you want, but it's always been gold and them colors never run. May get whipped ever now and then, but whoever accomplishes that knows they have been in a battle. Besides i'm like a fine wine . I improve with age. LOL

This post was edited on 11/23 9:17 AM by murphydawgman

So rville is in Murphy's head after, count 'em, ONE win in the past 11 years!!! Lol yeah OK bk!! Nobody over here is scared of rville. Sorry to disappoint you!

Nole fan you better hope your Noles don't loose their rabbits foot. They are getting way too many close calls.

BK,
You are hysterical. You point out that you beat us at home. Big deal. You act like you beat a loaded Swain team who played a great ball game. We are younger than you guys which is crazy who at the time was playing with a sophomore QB and without any lineman who were projected to start at the beginning of the year. We had 7 turnovers and still were in a position in the 4th quarter to tie or win. Then you take a shot at Murphy with can a real 1A school have 9 running backs? We all know how you feel about numbers and how you struggle with them. Could it be that all those guys aren't listed running backs? Take Wiley for example he runs the ball but plays Reciever. I know this concept is foreign to you but try and understand it. Like it or not Murphy is 1A. And numbers don't matter right I mean you did beat the biggest SMC school of them all this year and 50% of the time in the last 10 years right? Speaking of that I would like to see of those Robbinsville wins over the devils where the devils finished in the SMC that year and the playoffs. Why not go back farther with that percentage say 20-30 years or heck even all time? I know cause that percentage is going way down lol. You can't have it both ways BK. Complain about numbers but toot your selective window of time when you have had moderate success against the top two programs in the SMC. And finally for you to say anything to anybody about the stupidity of comparing scores is comical. You are the king of that. We stood toe to toe with the Black Knights where if we execute we could have won that game. We frustrated the knights and made them work harder than they worked all year. Murphy man handled us from the start and blew us away. I think Robbinsville played the game of their life against the bulldogs and came away with the win against Murphy who probably played their worst game of the year. I still like Murphy's chances his week but know either way it will be an amazing game. I am pulling for the dogs for a couple reasons but one of those is so I can hear BK get back to the BK of old and hear excuse after excuse and the random phone calls to area schools with creepy mouth breathing can begin again soon.

Gal If you come to the game don't stand near ZUMA. . I believe he's got enemies in Graham county LMAO

Knights (bk) post on another forum " RV 35 Murphy 24" and I quote" can't pick a team that quit in the first meeting" I can promise you Murphy never quit in that game. As far as RV taking a knee at the end of that game instead of scoring a td, really?? You really believe Walsh would go there KNOWING he would have to play Murphy again in the playoffs?? Keep on talking trash and calling our players quitters cause that's what you do best, representing the black knight fan base.

I will be in the house that's for sure I like to stay mobile though and not be close to primary targets lol.

I don't post on here a lot but im sick of everyone trying to degrade Robbinsville. I don't care what happens Friday night these kids have done an outstanding job. Both Robbinsville and swain played a sloppy game against each other but guess what Robbinsville pulled it out in the end. Robbinsville flat out dominated a very good Murphy team in the 2 nd half and physically took them to the woodshed. Murphy may beat Robbinsville by a 100 Friday night but no matter the outcome they have had a tremendous season that no one expected so give the kids credit.

Originally posted by smclineman08:
I don't post on here a lot but im sick of everyone trying to degrade Robbinsville.
What are you talking about? I haven't seen anybody say anything derogatory about Robbinsville in this thread.

The only person degrading anyone here is BK, saying Murphy hasn't gotten any better since the last time they played and that our kids are quitters.

Lineman Most on here have not downgraded RV. I have great respect for the program and most of the RV posters. I even have a daughter and two granddaughters that live in RV. I was just calling out one poster for his comments, not about the RV team but about my Bulldogs. I was just making the point that is wasn't very smart to trash talk before the game on a message board that will motivate the other team.

Getting a touchy in graham county aren't they and its only Sunday.

By Friday BK will nearly be needing some anti psychotic drugs for sure.

Lineman...simmer down. No one has bad mouthed the players at all. It is one of your own posters doing that to other teams so take a step back and keep a little perspective.

Originally posted by murphydawgman:
Nole fan you better hope your Noles don't loose their rabbits foot. They are getting way too many close calls.
LOL tell me about it! They better start playing a full game or it will be lights out on the season. Thank goodness for Jameis Winston!

This post was edited on 11/23 12:23 PM by NC nole fan

Originally posted by NC nole fan:

LOL tell me about it! They better start playing a full game or it will be lights out on the season. Thank goodness for Jameis Winston!

This post was edited on 11/23 12:23 PM by NC nole fan
Dang it Nole now I'm hungry for some crab legs .
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Haha I would like to have some crab legs myself! Gotta hand it to Jameis, he has good taste!
laugh.r191677.gif

Not one of you guys was on here saying anything when mbdfan said the worst thing I have ever heard on here. Where was all you saints then?

Lineman Most on here have not downgraded RV. I have great respect for the program and most of the RV posters. I even have a daughter and two granddaughters that live in RV. I was just calling out one poster for his comments, not about the RV team but about my Bulldogs. I was just making the point that is wasn't very smart to trash talk before the game on a message board that will motivate the other team.
How did that locker room material I gave you guys last time work out for you.

Originally posted by BK13T-$:
Not one of you guys was on here saying anything when mbdfan said the worst thing I have ever heard on here. Where was all you saints then?
Because what he said was the damn truth I heard it on the fence myself you guys want to say were liars , and protect the guilty . Too many of us heard it come out of your players mouth so what if mbd mentioned the wrong kid having said it , it still doesn't change the fact that it was said . .

I told you then to let it go and I'm gonna tell you again .No one was gonna say anything else about it but man you just don't know when to shut up .

How did that locker room material I gave you guys last time work out for you.
The more you talk, the worse it's gonna be for you when it's over. So far the only person I have seen talking trash from either side is YOU! Hope you enjoyed the last few weeks because if Murphy plays Friday the way they have been of late then your party is over! Five more days! Tick tock!

BK, that was confirmed by many on the field so why bring it up? It is in the past. It was absolutely sad and stupid but it is in the past. Don't try to equate anything on this thread to something of that caliber. You truly are a moron.

Why bring this up again? What was said was all factual, apart from giving out the wrong player number for the one who said it.

I apologized on here as soon as I realized I gave wrong information on the player number. It doesn't change the fact that it was said by a Robbinsville player. Nor does it make the originally accused player innocent of everything, he did play dirty.

The rest of us have moved on, I suggest that you do the same. The Murphy players may not have such a short memory though.

This post was edited on 11/23 2:54 PM by mbdfan

It wasnt the truth about that kid. He did nothing. And to have someone say he needs to be taking care of is a threat. Oh and why didnt the ref on that sideline here it?

Originally posted by smcdogfan:
Because what he said was the damn truth I heard it on the fence myself you guys want to say were liars , and protect the guilty . Too many of us heard it come out of your players mouth so what if mbd mentioned the wrong kid having said it , it still doesn't change the fact that it was said . .

I told you then to let it go and I'm gonna tell you again .No one was gonna say anything else about it but man you just don't know when to shut up .
Okay so you told me twice. But the fact remains, That was wrong. Stand up for what is right. I never saw anyone say you guys was lying. But you are innocent until proving otherwise. The Refs nor I heard anything. I dont know if someone said it or not but I dont know that our kid was convicted by some and it turned out to be wrong. And someone should of said "sorry" and IF one of our kids said that he should of said sorry also. Can anyone from Murphy take up for what is right and not for black and yeller. All I know that happened is our kid was thrown under the bus for something he didnt do.

This is to the Black Knights team........
If that was said by one of our boys you should make it right. Win or not. After the game man up. It takes a man to say you was in the wrong.

MBd the last post was before i saw you last post. If you said sorry then I am sorry. I didnt see it but I will go back and look.

If either side is sorry than it should be forgiving.

Bk, absolutely right. Right is right and wrong is wrong. There is no doubt that it wasn't said. Why would all those guys on the field say that and the young mans reaction be what it was if it wasn't said? Now maybe the young man who said it apologized after the game. None of us no but either way it really doesn't matter. It is in the past but for you to sit there and say that it wasn't said really shows how biased to it you are. BK I honestly think you are a good guy but sometimes your bias and absolute absurd rationale make it difficult for anyone including those in your camp to support anything you say. Good luck to you Friday BK. I'm leaving this thing alone and done with, the way it should be.

MBd the last post was before i saw you last post. If you said sorry then I am sorry. I didnt see it but I will go back and look.

it's fine BK, let's just hope for a good injury free ballgame Friday. No matter who wins I will pull for them to go all the way and win it for the SMC.

Originally posted by mbdfan:

it's fine BK, let's just hope for a good injury free ballgame Friday. No matter who wins I will pull for them to go all the way and win it for the SMC.
I'm gonna agree with you on that as well , even though he hates us , if Rville gets it done Friday night I will be pulling for them to win a state title and bring another one back to the SMC .

Honestly, you can compare scores all night. That will get you no where. Yes Robbinsville beat Murphy and Swain both. Been a while since that has happened. Murphy beat swain pretty handily. Not to take anything away from swain because they are still in the 3rd round to but its all about match ups. Its not about who beat who worse or who squeaked by with a controversial win. Its about who comes to the game ready to play.

Chandler, stop speaking rationally. Some on here love to compare scores and judge that as the primary way to guess outcomes. If they use their own rationale he would have to pick against his own team this week and that just ain't happening.

As far a Friday night goes yes I have who I would like to win. but as far as pulling for either team. Im from Andrews. graduate from Andrews. we don't have a dog in the fight. if you are going to compare score.... Im pretty sure Robbinsville is what undefeated? That means they have out scored all their opponents. Doesn't matter. Wins a win.. Nothing against murphy. Have seen them play swain and Robbinsville. Murphy has some athletes that can turn on the burners. Robbinsville has some athletes that will run people over. Both teams have a little bit of both. Murphy and Robbinsville both will give it all they have this Friday and that is the only thing that matters.

Here is the post I was going to make when I got back home today, before I got caught up in this.

It is the week of Thanksgiving. And I for one was thinking I am very thankful that I live in a country that(for now) we have the right to watch High school football and Smack talk each other. I am thankful for Preps. I am thankful that I live in WNC where most people have the same mindset when it comes to matters such as the right to live and upholding the constitution. Also that we can get together and eat turkey or ham and fellowship with family and friends. I also get to smack talk my friend about NFL games. I give him helk about his teams QB. The Steelers. The only team in the league with a lineman at the QB position. We get into it just like I do on here with you guys. We get mad and get over it. He has strong felling about the Steelers. lol. But he smack talks me back and sometimes I get mad and we even fist fought a couple of times. Even still if anyone started stuff with him I would be at his side and have been. That is the same with you guys. If any of you guys ever needed me for anything I would be there for what ever reason. Couldnt really help money wise but other than that I would be there. I fell most in WNC is family and like minded. I am thankful that even with all this talk we do I still would drive over to Murphy or Swain or any other local town to help you in a hard time. I am thankful That I could over look all this smack and see the bigger picture and help a fellow christian no matter our differences.
I am thanful that we are all on here again for another year and hope all is able to return next year. Most of all I amThankful for The Cross and for forgiveness because I need it everyday. Also I am Thankful that I can forgive even If it is not wanted.

Anyway, I just got thinking about it and the bigger picture and wanted to tell you guys that. Some I like better than other but all I would help in time of crisis. Back to smack.

Robbinsville 42 Murphy 20.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by gal durnit:
Bk, absolutely right. Right is right and wrong is wrong. There is no doubt that it wasn't said. Why would all those guys on the field say that and the young mans reaction be what it was if it wasn't said? Now maybe the young man who said it apologized after the game. None of us no but either way it really doesn't matter. It is in the past but for you to sit there and say that it wasn't said really shows how biased to it you are. BK I honestly think you are a good guy but sometimes your bias and absolute absurd rationale make it difficult for anyone including those in your camp to support anything you say. Good luck to you Friday BK. I'm leaving this thing alone and done with, the way it should be.
Gal, I may be wrong but I dont remember ever saying he didnt say that. I might of said I didnt hear it or I dont think it but how would I say he didnt say it. I fell like you put think in writing sometimes that I didnt say. If I did i must of been sleep typing.

I think you might have been sleep typing with your prediction in the post before this one ;)
You could be right on though.

Bk, can't argue with your Thanksgiving speech one bit, but...... that doesn't change the fact that us fans from Murphy want the Dogs to lay a good ole fashion azz whooping on your Knights come Friday night. Just saying

Bumping this post back to the top. Somebody might want to read something other than the excited trash talking banter of a handfull of R-ville an Murphy fans. There are two other teams playing in the Western 1A this Friday. TJ Academy will be hosting Alleghany. Both of these teams are much improved over the past few years. If the Trojans keep rolling like they did last week, they will advance and face a daunting trip up to Graham or Cherokee County for round four. This Alleghany team is a far different team than the one that took the beat-downs from Murphy in 2011 and 2013. Not saying that the Trojans or Gryphons will have the stuff needed to wrest the best of the west from the SMC, but I think they will put up a decent fight and keep the bulldog or knight's second string on the sidelines watching for four quarters.

TJ and Alleghany have had good seasons .... That being said, the western regional championship is being played this week in Robbinsville. I'd love to know how, from one season to the next, Alleghany can be nothing like the team thumped by Murphy last season. If you were at that game, you realize Murphy could have won by eighty points if they wanted. No different this season. Same for either team versus Robbinsville.

Before you use it as an argument, I know they're completely different sports. But, 2004-05 Alleghany wrestling didn't even make the playoffs, 2005-06 we won the State Title. So, saying that two teams can't make a drastic change in a year, really doesn't make sense at all.

My take on it is that Murphy is a very different team now than they were just six weeks ago. How can someone observing that not understand that a team can improve fairly drastically from one year to the next. I was in no way even claiming that Alleghany or TJ would prevent the SMC from sending one to the little 1A SC game. I'm just sayin, the second stringers probably wont see the playing time they are used to in round 4. I could be wrong, But thats my take on the way things will play out next two weeks.

In my opinion I think Alleghany could hang in the game for awhile vs. Robbinsville. But murphy will beat them so we will have our hands full for sure if we get by TJA. I think TJA would get blown out by either team.

Alleghany by 21 over TJ.

I realize Alleghany is a good team. They had good athletes last year. Wish them the best.

Guess we'll see how it all plays out.

Oh, and Murphy by 3 over Robbinsville .... Foster Stroupe kicks a 40 harder to win it. Hope it's that close and exciting. Looking forward to the trip to Big Oaks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT