ADVERTISEMENT

1A East, new kid on the block

Aug 21, 2017
For those of you that haven't heard, East Bladen will be back in 1A this year. After being the smallest school in 2A the past few years and playing competitive football, I think 1A East will see new competition. The 1A East is very competitive, hopefully we will add to the mix.

Would not be surprised In the least bit if tarboro and east bladen meet in the playoffs. They have before back in 09 and 2010.

For those of you that haven't heard, East Bladen will be back in 1A this year. After being the smallest school in 2A the past few years and playing competitive football, I think 1A East will see new competition. The 1A East is very competitive, hopefully we will add to the mix.

Yeah real competitive. 😂

Just in time to go back to 2a in 2025

As far as the Scotland county quarterback. I don't believe he started for them last year. He looks great. But he's no savior. He's definitely not better than what they had this past year.

I don't see East Bladen being a factor. Maybe they'll fight for a high seed but we all know where the East runs through.

Haven’t really been the same East Bladen program since 2017……they do have a stud RB by the name of Mason Brooks. Rushed for 1,400 yards last season. Outside of him didn’t really have much going. Hoping the program starts to bounce back for years they were one of the most consistent programs in the area.

Reactions: BK13T-$
The 1A east is competitive in football? Who has made the State Championship for about the last 10 years?????

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT