ADVERTISEMENT

14 days out for football Schools and non football starts Thursday....

bulldog nation2014

Feb 21, 2014
Are you ready for some basketball? Who is your top 10 for both girls and guys 1A statewide. Who are the sleepers this year?

Thats was said about Hayesville last year. I think they scored 3 points on us in 2 or 3 Q of play. They might be the best but you can bet Robbinsville will have a say in the SMC.

Hayesville the best in the west? HAHA They are a good team most definitely, but lets see how they fair marching through the playoffs like they did last year needing to go through what was the midwest pod. Pretty sure Bishop WSP Atkins WM and Albemarle have something to say about that.

Bishop in my eyes is the best team in the West until somebody beats them in the playoffs.

Look for Albemarle to make some noise this year. They have strengthened their schedule and looking to make a push, plus returning 11 players and adding Robinson you would have to look at them as a contender to make a run.

WSP- will also be a tough team this year, I believe they lost a tough player but still had a pretty good squad coming in.

Atkins - Once again lost a player but still have a very good young talented team.

Hayesville - Definitely has some talent and I don't think they lost anybody from last season so with all key parts coming back they could make some noise.

West Montgomery - Returning just about everybody and they have a really good senior and sophomore still there. They will be a tough out.

**** I don't mean to leave the East out I just don't have alot of knowledge of teams over there please feel free to post about your top teams. These teams are in no certain order.

Sleepers: (Please add to the sleeper list)
South Davidson - They have good talent that was very young last year. They should get the #2 out of the YVC East behind WM.
UA - They have just about everybody returning and I believe they have a really good freshman class coming in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT